Duration: 2 Days – Location: Seattle, WA
This is the original Resuscitation Academy seminar on improving out of hospital cardiac arrest resuscitation outcomes. This event introduces EMS leaders to the 10 Programs including establishing a registry, telephone CPR, high-performance CPR and more.
- Learn from renowned Faculty with experience in leading successful resuscitation improvement programs.
- Network with leaders from EMS systems from around the nation and world.
- Gain access to comprehensive support materials.
- Cardiac Arrest Registry
- Telephone CPR
- High Performance CPR
- Rapid Dispatch
- Measurement of Professional Resuscitation
- AED for First Responders
- Smart Technologies for CPR and AED
- Mandatory training for CPR and AED
- Culture of Excellence
- Implementation Best Practices and Change Management
Who should attend
- Medical Directors
- EMS Chiefs
- Quality Improvement Managers
- Training Officers
- Organizations must apply to attend the RA Leadership Academy.
- Preference is provided to organizations that commit to implementing a Resuscitation Academy program upon their return home.
- Organizations are encouraged to identify three cross-functional team members including personnel with responsibility and authority to implement programs.