Duration: 4-6 Hours – Location: Seattle, WA. Other cities as requested.
In this workshop, participants will learn the components of an effective High-Performance CPR program. Emphasis is placed on CPR metrics, assessing performance and providing feedback.
- Learn from renowned faculty with experience in leading successful High-Performance CPR training programs
- Network with training officers and instructors from EMS systems from around the nation and world
- Gain access to comprehensive support materials including curriculum, checklists, and presentation materials.
- Intro to HPCPR: Understanding the “big picture”
- The Science of CPR
- Hands on practice and feedback to perfect your skills as an instructor
- Step by step hands on practice and presentation of each HPCPR module
- Learn how to present this course to your agencies
- Review of equipment and logistics needed for HPCPR training
- BLS/ALS integration and practice.
Who should attend
- EMS Training Officers & Instructors
- Quality Improvement Managers
- The Resuscitation Academy conducts this program as requested by EMS organizations in the United States
- Preference is given to organizations that have previously attended the Resuscitation Academy Leadership Program.